9.27.2010

Winners & Free Printable for All!

First, thank-you to all who entered! It has been fun seeing what everyone likes best in the shop and I'm glad there are different things for everyone. Now on to the three winners! I used Random.org to generate our winners. They are:

Melissa P.
JamiLeigh
Amy (from Oh So Savvy Mom)

Congrats winners! Please contact me (kinzieskreations@hotmail.com) to let me know which art print you would like. Remember each listing on etsy has several print options in the additional photos- so check out all the possibilities! Or click on the Go Shopping button on the sidebar to view all art prints at once.

Now for those of you who didn't win, don't worry because I have a freebie for everyone! With October just a few days away, I thought I'd help everyone get in on the Halloween fun with this printable. If you've never participated in You've Been Booed, then now's your time to spread it to your neighbors and friends!

The file is sized to be printed on a standard sheet of 8.5x11 paper. Click on the link below to download (The image on this blog is a low resolution file, so make sure to download the real high res version that does not contain the watermark.)



2 comments:

Melissa P said...

yay!!! I never win, I am so excited!!!!

Donene said...

Love this! I have been looking for this idea! Thanks! I am a follower!

Amazon Affiliate