2.19.2009

Get Organized & Inspired

I'm finally getting down to business and am going to organize my craft/office area. The hubs and I are going out Saturday to buy all that I need to get organized so that I can start up again on being crafty! I cannot wait. So in the meantime, I have been looking at pictures to get inspired for my crafting makeover!! Here are some beautiful rooms, whose owners deserve to be inspired every time they enter- I hope my room does the same.
The Cupcakery Girl

Crafty Intentions

Emmy Lizzy

Super Shopper Too

Lil Miss Cupcake

And of course, the ever inspirational, Heather Bailey

I will definately post pictures of my completed craft space once the work is done! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting my crafty space! I only wish that it always looked this nice and clean :)

Amazon Affiliate