3.12.2009

Color Inspiration- Aqua

For anyone who has seen or been in my apartment, knows of my love for the color aqua... robins egg blue, turquoise, etc. My chairs, pillows, picture frames, vases, accents, and more can all be found in some variation of this color. As if that we're enough, the color spills into my bedroom and wardrobe. What can I say? I love AQUA!
Here are some more aqua things I love:
Aren't these furniture pieces lovely?! Everytime I buy something at a yard sale or some other fixer-upper project, I always think, "Oh! I could paint it aqua!" I have to restrain myself or my whole house would be the same color. So, just like in the picture above, I throw a little pink, and maybe some red, into the mix. But those pieces above make me want to paint!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What would life be like without Anthropologie - dull that's for sure. Love the chandelier and the plate is so pretty. I don't have much aqua in my home, but I love it all the same. Those furniture pieces are so beautiful and luscious!

Amazon Affiliate