10.05.2009

October Preparedness...

I love the Fall, and I love Halloween. It's so festive and fun! Plus, with too kids to dress up, it makes the holiday even more exciting. There are so many fun Halloween ideas lurking on every blog to help us all get even more excited. Here are a few that I love and want to try:
I think these fun painted candy corn cones would be perfect for a block party or to have out while trick-or-treating. ZakkaLife shows you how to make your very own.

Soup is perfect this time of year. And there's no better way to serve a thick soup than in a bread bowl. Check out The Idea Room's pumpkin shaped bread bowls- they are so cute and look delish!

On to more candy corn (I LOVE candy corn!) Here is an adorable beanie and booties set from ForStitchesSake. Your little one would look so cute (and tasty) in these!

Here's another amazing idea from The Idea Room- Mummy Dogs. I'm definately going to try making these since my daughter loves hot dogs. She also shows you how to make Mummy Pizza. Two ideas too cute to be scary!

Here's one last candy corn item- A candy corn bunting from pamwares. I'm always a fan of a cute bunting, and this one is festive and unique!
Now I'm itching to throw a Halloween party. How are you getting in the Halloween spirit?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

These are such great ideas, Kinzie!

Amazon Affiliate