7.29.2010

The Birthday Dress

Being birthday time, that meant this momma needed to make a special birthday dress for our little lady. She has so much pink and purple in her wardrobe and life, that I felt the urge to swtich things up a little. So I found the green fabric and decided to combine it with some black and white prints. I drew out how I envisioned the dress on paper. I got a dress from her closet that currently fits her great, and used that to check measurements as I created the pattern. This is the end result: 

It turned out exactly as I envisioned!
The skirt was so full and perfect for twirling- my daughter's favorite thing to do in dresses!
Ruffles and girls go perfectly together, and our little lady loves a bit of ruffles! She looked so cute on her birthday!

No comments:

Amazon Affiliate