11.23.2011

Gingerbread Dice Game

I've seen a fun gingerbread dice game all over Pinterest and decided to design my own to print. No, I did not come up with the idea for this game, just a printable so we don't all have to draw out a gingerbread man each time the kids want to play. So here it is for all of you to print and play. Enjoy!



Here are the rules for how we are going to play:

Going around in a circle, each player takes a turn rolling a dice (or die depending on what grammar rules you are looking at. Yes, I'm an English major, but don't go checking all of my grammar now!)

The player then gets to color in one of the segments with that number in it. Then, it's the next player's turn to roll and color.

The first player to color in their whole gingerbread man wins!



Have fun rolling!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Kenzie! Goodness, you are amazing. When do you have time to do all this. I am in awe. What lucky children you have to have a mama like you. Thanks for the free printable. Happy thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! I printed it and pinned it!

Multi-Testing Mommy said...

Oh my goodness, - that is SO adorable! Thank you so much! I've pinned it :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just came across this on Pinterest. What a great idea.
Any chance you have a snowman or snowflake you could do this with? I'm thinking this would be a lot of fun for the kids at my first graders Winter Party. :)

Thanks so much!
Andrea

jackie said...

Can't wait to use this!! You don't happen to have a turkey/fall version do you???!!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thank you for your time and kindness for sharing this!!

Mel said...

Thank you!! This is perfect for a party I'm hosting for the kiddos.

Blessings,
Mel
Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

sarah may said...

found this game through pinterest and used it for one of our advent activities. we love it and have played in almost every night since. thank you for sharing :)

InfinityOfIdeas said...

Good day! It was such a great pleasure to visit your blog and in particularly to read this article. In addition to that I want to ask you a question which is extremely curious to me. Have you ever practiced guest blogging?

Unknown said...

found this through pinterest! what a great idea! Printing now to do for our advent activity today! Thank you for the free printable!

Cyfil et 1 Aiguille said...

Thank you ! Je suis une maîtresse française et j'ai utilisé ce jeu aujourd'hui avec mes petits élèves de 4 ans et ils ont beaucoup aimé.

Amazon Affiliate