4.19.2009

Sunday Sundries- Whale of a Time

Been lovin' me some nautical whales lately. Here are some adorable whale finds that are on my "I Really Want to Buy" list for little brother (and some for Big Sis too.) These first few are of course, Etsy finds.

Whale Tee- BrittainRoad Whale of a Tale Booties- Devilishgrin
Quite a Catch print- GumballGrenade
Jonah Shorty Romper- SublimeThreads
Whale Gift Set- HipViolet
I also found a few adorable things, both from Pottery Barn Kids, and I LOVE them!

Cozy Critter Nursery Wraps
Animal Rattan Baskets

I hope these get you in the mood for Spring and Summer!

3 comments:

GumballGrenade said...

Those baskets are too cute! What a great collection! Thanks for including me.

Suzanne said...

Jill and I saw that cute basket when we were in Pottery Barn kids the other day. It's as cute in person as it is in the photo! Love all your ideas.

Shelly Beth said...

Those baskets are way cute!

Amazon Affiliate