9.30.2009

Unforgotten

Ironically, I forgot to post about this project that was created to let K know that she wasn't forgotten. It was created to make big sister feel special when little brother came into this family. This bag was filled with lots of goodies to keep K busy and let her know how much we all still love and care about her. There were stickers, a coloring book and crayons, a big Big Sister book, a picture book of all the people in her family who love her, and a few other goodies. Though it's nearly the size of her, K loves to carry it around and even puts her dollies in it.

I cut the letters out of scraps of fabric, heat-n-bonded them on, then zig-zag stitched around them. Then I hand embroidered "I'm the Original" on it. It's simple and cute and made K really excited!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

The "I'm the original" cracked me up. This is so cute. We always did this type of thing when we brought a new baby home too.

Amazon Affiliate