2.10.2011

Blog Background Design

I don't know why, but when I figure out html code, it makes me so giddy. Recently I've figured out and become a bit obsessed with making blog backgrounds. Then I figured out how how to make the html code for you to add the backgrounds to your blog easily. So today I am announcing the newest part of Kinzie's Kreations: Blog Designs! Starting out there are just over 10 background designs, a few of which come in different color options. I've also linked up some of the buttons I've made in the past. Eventually I'm hoping to create some headers as well. So head on over and check it out. If you use one on your blog, I'd love for you to leave a comment below the design so I can see what people like. There is a new button on my right sidebar, so you can head there anytime. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Whitney Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney Hill said...

yay! I added the yellow and white striped one. so cute!

http://stephenwhitneyhill.blogspot.com/

Suzanne said...

These are so cute, Kinzie. I added one to our family blog. Thanks so much!

Amazon Affiliate