9.12.2011

Preschool Printables: Number Wheel

I got this idea from somewhere off the internet. At first I just cut out a circle and hand drew dots onto the pie segments, but then I decided to make it more polished and created the wheel in photoshop. So now I am making it available for all of you to download and print- for free! Just print off the pdf sheet (I printed mine on cardstock) and cut out the circle. Laminate to make it durable and cut out again. Then write the numbers 1-10 onto clothespins (I used mini clothespins.) Now let your child have fun counting and matching by clipping the corresponding number onto the number wheel. Enjoy and leave some comment love!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to use this with my five-year-old and change the numbers to number words. Great idea!

Amazon Affiliate