8.12.2009

A Perfect Match

Yes, my hubs and I are a perfect match, but in this case I'm talking about AMY BUTLER RUGS!! Can you believe it? Her new line of rugs will be available this month and I cannot wait. We've been looking for a rug for our living room for ages, and now I know exactly what I want. Well, not exactly because I love all of them and still can't decide which one I'll actual pick. I've always loved her fabrics, and now I can love her designs as I roll around on one of her rugs. Can we say new momma present (or maybe Christmas to be more practical... actually maybe I'll count it as a Christmas present but buy it in September... stop thinking out loud!)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness - Now I need to make room for a new obsession. Those are beautiful!!!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

dreamy!!! and they look so soft too! :)

Amazon Affiliate