3.19.2009

Cheery!

Oh how I love Spring! Lovely weather, birds chirping, flowers blossoming, beautiful colors, and cheery decor. I fell in love with Heather Bailey's Pop Garden collection when it first débuted and instantly bought the Rose Bouquet in cream because it had my lovely aqua in it! The fabric had been sitting on a shelf for some time because I didn't know exactly how I wanted my pillows to look. At first I considered pairing it with another fabric from the collection, but instead went with some fabrics that I already had, keeping the pillows a bit calmer and less over the top. They turned out exactly as I wanted!
These are my first pillows that have piping - oh, how I love to make piping since first making it for my upholstered chairs! They also are my first pillows with a zipper- this makes for easy case removal and washing (a must with a toddler!)I'd say they definately add a "POP" of Spring color and feel to our living room- LOVE EM!

3 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

uhm.... can i have one!!?! you should show me how to do the piping! amazing! love the fabric

Jamie said...

you are so talented kinzie. they are lovely!

Melissa P said...

I love the pillows! They turned out really great!

Amazon Affiliate