8.02.2010

Lemons Part II


After making lemonade you will have a pile of lemon peels staring you in the face just begging to be used. Every morning for breakfast I eat a yogurt parfait. I was putting my parfait together with those lemons staring me in the face. So what did I do? Pulled out my grater/zester. The result was DELICIOUS and so fresh and refreshing!

Strawberry Lemonade Yogurt Parfait:

1 individual strawberry yogurt
1/2-1 cup fresh cut strawberries
1/2-1 cup granola
lemon peel zest

Layer strawberries, yogurt, granola, and sprinkle some lemon zest then do another set of layers until you've used all of your ingredients. I always end up mixing it all together so that the granola gets a good coating of yogurt. This works really well with the lemon zest because it mixes throughout the whole bowl and tastes perfect! Enjoy!

No comments:

Amazon Affiliate