12.28.2011

Crochet Crazy

I've been a bit crochet crazy the past little bit, and I've been having so much fun with it. It is amazing how much more fun a skill can be, when you really figure it out and then go to town using the skill. I've finally learned how to read and understand crochet patterns about a year ago, and now I love the chance to learn new stitches and new ways of doing things. Anyways, enough of my blabbering, here are just a few of the projects I've been making. Forgive me, the picture quality isn't so great, but the faces contained are irresistibly cute!

This is my latest kreation- baby booties. These baby booties keep his feet warm and are cuter than plain socks, plus they actually stay on his feet! (I die over those perfectly chunky thighs!)


Here are the kiddos putting their new beanies to use- granted it was 57 outside and the hats and coats got torn off after 30 minutes of playing outside. But they sure did look cute!

Here are links to the patterns I used:


2 comments:

Heather said...

Your hats look fabulous! :-)

SarahMarieCarmel said...

Who's fabulous adorable baby is that?! What a cutie <3 Gonna try the socks, thank you!

Sarah
KNIT-O-MATIC

Amazon Affiliate