5.29.2009

Three of a Kind

Baby number three is on his/her way in a few weeks. As I was trying to come up with something to give the mother at her baby shower I had a few ideas... but not knowing the gender makes it a little hard. Then I came up with this idea, and knew it would be perfect. Her first two kids are, can we say, ADORABLE, and I wanted to include them in the gift receiving fun. Now that the shower is over, I can finally post pictures without ruining the surprise. Her first is a little girl, her second is the cutest little guy, and number three is, well, we don't know (thus the gender neutral green!)

We are all so excited to find out if baby number three will be a rough and tumble little tyke, or a sweet and dolled up princess. Only a few more weeks!

No comments:

Amazon Affiliate