4.13.2017

Resurrection Easter Eggs

This resurrection easter egg countdown has been done and posted about all over the internet. This is just my version combining some of those I found. I chose the events I wanted to touch on most, but there are tons of options out there! We made these for Activity Days and the girls can go home and teach them to their families.

These are the little items included in 11 of the 12 eggs, the 12th egg is empty to represent Christ's resurrection and the empty tomb.

We numbered each egg and included a printed quote and scripture along with the item in each egg.

Then we put them in a cute bag and tied it up with a resurrection picture card.

These make great gifts for family, friends and neighbors! Below is a free printable of the files I made and printed. Again, they are a compilation of others across the internet, so I take no credit for this idea!




No comments:

Amazon Affiliate